The Road Glide Pro Kit offers everything you need in one easy package.
This setup bolts directly to your stock triple tree and relocates your risers so they will clear your gauge pod. (Some modification of the Nacelle is needed) The raptor plate and Kickback risers together offer a total of 3" of pullback which creates a very comfortable riding position.
A great handling bike starts with ergonomics and body position. It doesn't matter how fast your bike will go or how fast you can stop if you don't have comfortable control over your machine you don't have real performance.
- Kraus Kickback Isolated Risers - 8˝, 10" or 12˝ / Black Anodized or Machine Finish
- Raptor 1-1/2" Pull Back Plate - Black Anodized or Machine Finish / Fitment: All Touring, 2018 and Up Softail
- 1-1/8" FM Fly Moto Style Black Powdercoat Bars for Stock Harley Hand Controls or anodized black 1" or 1-1/8" ODI Podium V-Twin / Moto Handlebar
- Optional RG Billet Gauge Bezel (Wire Harness sold separately)
- If you plan to mount the gauge bezel on the side closest to the rider or you are ordering a 12" riser, then you may need to add the extended wire your order.
The total hand position height of this setup measured from the top of the stock triple tree is listed below:
- 8" Riser option with Fly Bars = 12.5" total
- 10" Riser option with Fly Bars = 14.5" total
- 12" Riser option with Fly Bars = 16.5" total
- 8" Riser option with ODI Bars = 14.5" total
- 10" Riser option with ODI Bars = 16.5" total
- 12" Riser option with ODI Bars = 18.5" total