The Wolf One Pro Kit is the top of the line, giving you a high class all billet performance setup. The Kickback Isolated Risers and Fly Moto Bars offer an aggressive upright body position.
The RG Billet Gauge Bezel and Wolf One Top Clamp allows you to get rid of your cheap looking plastic Nacelle (gauge housing)
This setup replaces your OEM Top Triple Tree and has a total pullback of 1.5" in the risers. The Gauge bezel can be optionally mounted in the front or rear of the risers.
Your top Tree Clamp is an essential part of a performance front end setup. The Wolf One Top Clamp has been engineered and designed with a broader cross section offering increased axial strength over the stock Harley Tree. The increased surface area of our wide body fork clamps offer positive hold of your forks giving you peace of mind that your Triple Tree setup will absorb the abuse of hard use.
- Wolf One Billet Bagger Top Clamp - Black Anodized or Machine Finish / With Lock
- RG Billet Gauge Bezel - T-Bar & Riser Clamp / Black Anodized or Machine Finish. Now compatible with Dakota Digital Gauges.
- Kraus Kickback Isolated Risers - 8˝, 10" or 12˝ / Black Anodized or Machine Finish
- 1-1/8" FM Fly Moto Style Black Bars or Black Anodized 1" or 1-1/8" ODI Podium V-Twin / Moto Handlebar
- Optional RG Speedometer Instrument Extension Harness
- Optional Pro-line Perch Half Clamps
The total hand position height of this setup measured from the top of the stock triple tree listed below.
- 8" Riser option with Fly Bars = 10.5" total
- 10" Riser option with Fly Bars = 12.5" total
- 12" Riser option with Fly Bars = 14.5" total
- 8" Riser option with ODI Bars = 12.5" total
- 10" Riser option with ODI Bars = 14.5" total
- 12" Riser option with ODI Bars = 16.5" total
- FM Fly Moto Style Bars are not compatible with wing-style perch clamps with location pin. (Non-compatible OEM part no.'s: #41700321, #36700113)
- Be sure to include our Pro-Line Perch Half Clamps below if you plan to run stock 2014 & up switch housings with FM Fly Moto Bars.
- Fitment: 2014 and up Road Glides. Will work on other touring bikes with customization to original OEM parts.