FEULING® RACE SERIES® lifters for Milwaukee Eight engines have a relief machined into the lower body to clear the flange on the camshaft front exhaust lobe on grinds using smaller than stock base circles. These FEULING® RACE SERIES® lifters are full travel hydraulics, machined from a cold forged steel body and designed to exceed the needs of larger lift camshafts and higher valve spring pressures with a slower bleed down rate. RACE SERIES® lifters maintain proper oil flow to the top end, increase engine RPM, valve-train stability, decreasing valve float promoting maximum valve lift.
Due to the unstable nature of this 4 valve engine design with 1 rocker arm activating 2 valve springs Feuling® highly recommends the use of these lifters for Milwaukee Eight engines running a higher lift cam and higher than stock valve spring seat pressures. This lifter will help reduce valve-train separation and can result in a quieter, better performing engine. Race Series® lifters are compatible with FEULING® OE+, HP+® or Race Series® and factory oil pumps and are designed for use with both street and strip engines. Spin-Tron dyno developed and track proven, Made in the USA.
• Precision ground needle roller bearing with high chromium steel axle for long life and minimal friction
• Cold forged extra long piston, precision ground and fitted for controlled leak down and pump up
• High flow disc style quick reacting check valve for better reaction at higher RPM.
• Available in oversized diameters - Case Savers!
• Recommended for both strip and performance street engines
• Sold in sets of 4
• Made in the U.S.A.
¹ Milwaukee Eight engines must check clearance on front exhaust lifter to camshaft flange fit
*FEULING® RECOMMENDS PUMPING UP EACH LIFTER BY HAND DURING INSTALLATION, TO REMOVE ALL AIR AND PROVIDE A FULLY PUMPED UP LIFTER. USE OF A THIN WEIGHT OIL LIKE ATF IN A SQUIRT CAN WORKS WELL.
Milwaukee Eight 17-21