FEULING® RACE SERIES® full travel hydraulic lifters are machined from a steel body and designed to exceed the needs of large lift camshafts and higher valve spring pressures with a slower bleed down rate. RACE SERIES® lifters maintain proper oil flow to the top end, increase engine RPM, valve-train stability, decreasing valve float promoting maximum valve lift.
Feuling® recommends Race Series® lifters for engines running higher than 185 Lbs. valve spring seat pressure. FEULING recommends the use of a high volume oil pump which will result in quieter, better performing lifters. Race Series® lifters are compatible with either FEULING® HP+® or Race Series® oil pumps and are designed for use with both street and strip engines. Spin-Tron dyno developed and track proven, Made in the USA.
• Precision ground needle roller bearing with high chromium steel axle for long life and minimal friction
• Cold forged extra long piston, precision ground and fitted for controlled leak down and pump up
• High flow disc style quick reacting check valve for better reaction at higher RPM.
• Available in oversized diameters - Case Savers!
• Recommended for both strip and performance street engines
• Sold in sets of 4
• Made in the U.S.A.
*FEULING® RECOMMENDS PUMPING UP EACH LIFTER BY HAND PRIOR TO INSTALLATION, TO REMOVE ALL AIR AND PROVIDE A FULLY PUMPED UP LIFTER. USE OF A THIN WEIGHT OIL LIKE ATF IN A SQUIRT CAN WORKS WELL.
T/C 99 - 17, XL And Buell 00 - 17